National Rough Sleeping Community of Practice
Who is this event for?
Frontline workers working with rough sleepers across England.
What will you learn?
This one off Community of Practice event is a chance for you to meet and network with your peers from across the country. Join us to address the challenges you face in your work with rough sleepers.
Facilitated by Homeless Link this unique workshop is an opportunity for frontline workers to share best practice and ideas. We will collectively talk about potential solutions and discuss how they can be implemented in your day to day work.
Community of Practices provide opportunities to:
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and social learning between practitioners
- Provide a safe venue for people to listen, reflect and receive feedback
- Allow people to hear about new evidence learning and practice
- Try out and discuss changes that encourage innovation
- Harness the expertise of frontline workers to drive real, actionable solutions
- Improve networking across the sector and with other related sectors.
Nottingham Conference Centre
The event runs from 10.00am - 12.00pm followed by a hot buffet lunch.
There is no charge to attend this event. However, if you cannot attend please ensure you let us know so that others have the opportunity to attend. Please reserve your place here.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Partnership manager (midlands)
Debra works as Homeless Link's partnership manager across the Midlands.
17 Jan 2018 - 1:31pm
6 Dec 2017 - 12:21pm
6 Nov 2017 - 4:16pm