Support Clients: Health and Wellbeing
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
This course will give you the practical skills needed to help clients improve self awareness, build motivation and self-esteem, break free from unhelpful behavioural patterns, and take responsibility for their actions and choices.
A mixture of training methods is used on this course. You will explore typical problems faced by professionals that work with vulnerable people, such as the tendency to attribute “blame” on to others and resistance to pro-activity. The blend of approaches is designed to ensure that you will gain insights that are of immediate, practical use in your everyday working life.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for all frontline support staff and managers.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course participants will have an understanding of what is meant by Health and Wellbeing, as it relates to their role and local strategic health and wellbeing initiatives.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand what is meant by health and wellbeing, and how it applies to your service
- Explore the links between housing and health and wellbeing
- Explore what you currently do and how to embed health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Understand the basic elements of a health and wellbeing strategy
- Identify the ways to promote health and wellbeing activities for individuals and groups
- Have an opportunity to learn from examples and case studies
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497
17 Nov 2017 - 12:55pm
6 Oct 2017 - 3:13pm
3 Oct 2017 - 1:13pm