Manage the personal and professional boundaries that are part of your daily work.
Support Planning and Keyworking Skills
Who is this course for?
Frontline staff and managers wishing to enhance their existing skills in the assessment and support planning process.
What will you learn?
This course will:
- define the principles behind effective key working
- identify a range of tools to aid assessment and care planning
- discuss how to support service users in evaluating their own skills and competencies
- explore the ethos of motivational interviewing
- discuss and evaluate assessment techniques and support planning methods
- identify strategies that facilitate new ways of working with hard to reach client groups.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497
19 Sep 2017 - 11:14am
18 Sep 2017 - 4:21pm
13 Sep 2017 - 8:38am